Designed by Ziegler Cooper Architects and developed by Michael Atlas, 2727 Kirby is a luxury residential condo built in 2009.
Standing at 400 feet and featuring 30 stories with 96 units, 2727 Kirby cuts the Houston skyline with a distinct contemporary design
Centrally located and highly accessible, 2727 Kirby is in one of Houston’s most coveted addresses. High-end boutiques, posh restaurants, schools, parks, and shopping centers are within easy reach.
2727 Kirby offers a variety of luxury amenities, including private and semi-private elevators, a concierge service, five-level secure parking, a valet service, private balconies, a heated pool, a putting green and a golf simulator, two guest suites, and a private park.
Residents can also enjoy the building’s Aqua Lounge, Sunset Lounge, theater room, fitness center, and private spa and massage rooms.
- Private or semi-private elevators
- Aqua Lounge
- Sunset Lounge
- Catering kitchen
- Two guest suites
- Private park/ dog park
- Five-level garage with 24-hour valet service
- Large private balconies with glass railings
- Fitness center with Pilates studio
- Junior Olympic-sized infinity heated pool overlooking Downtown
- Five-cup putting green and summer kitchen at pool deck
- Temperature-controlled wine cellar
- Theater room with conference facilities
- Golf simulator, virtual shooting range
- Private spa, two massage rooms, men’s and women’s steam rooms
2727 Kirby Condo Features
- Hardwood, stone, and designer carpet floors
- Italian Snaidero cabinetry
- European appliances, including Gaggenau
- Bosch 500-plus washers and dryers
- Slab stone countertops and full-height splashes
- Toto fixtures; Neorest in master bathrooms
- Programme Martin master closets